ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
I. General Terms and Conditions
1. Online shop at the Internet address www.hooray.pl allows consumers to buy goods over the Internet.
2. www.hooray.pl is operated by the following company:
NIP (Tax Id. No.): 5562572230
Regon (Statistical No.): 366395207
Account number: 45 1090 1359 0000 0001 3397 3921
4. Mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Purchasing goods from www.hooray.pl is equivalent to accepting these Regulations
II. Order Placement and Processing
1. Orders are placed by adding a product to the virtual cart and following the instructions.
2. An order may be processed only if all contact details such as delivery address, e-mail and phone number are provided.
3. Orders with incomplete or incorrect contact details will not be processed.
4. Orders can be placed 24/7 all year round. Lead time is 5 to 10 working days.
5. If Hooray is permanently or temporarily unable to process an order for reasons attributable to the Company, it will notify the Customer immediately.
6. The prices of products offered at www.hooray.pl are gross prices and are given in PLN currency.
7. The company sells goods to customers only at a distance.
8. In the case of large orders or product shortage, the lead time for a given order will be established individually.
1. The Customer is required to pay for the goods purchased within 7 calendar days of transaction. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.
2. The Customer pays for the products in the store in the manner specified on the website when they confirm the order.
3. The Company issues a bill of sale for each order.
1. The products are shipped to the Customer at the Customer's cost, unless otherwise specified in the sales contract. The costs of delivery are available on the online shop website in "Delivery" tab and during order placement.
V. Return policy
1. Within 14 days after the ordered goods are received, customers have the right to withdraw their intention to purchase. 2. A withdraw from purchase form must be attached to the returned goods.
3. The product cannot be damaged in any way. Returns will be accepted only when the goods have not been used and are in their original packaging with all pieces included.
4. All complaints shall be handled within 14 business days. The customer shall be informed in writing by email.
5. Refunds from returns (along with delivery costs) will be charged back to the customer’s bank account within 7 business days.
6. Complaints concerning mechanical damage to the goods during shipping shall be examined based on the protocol written in the presence of the courier.
7. We shall cover shipping costs if complaints pertain to incorrect processing of the order.
VI. Personal Data
1. By placing an order, the Customer gives their consent to their personal details provided in the order form being processed for the purpose of order processing pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Dz. U. of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended)
2. The Company shall not use the personal data of its Customers for purposes other than order processing.
3. Failure to provide consent to processing personal data prevents www.hooray.pl from order processing. The Customer shall be held liable for providing false personal data.
4. The Customer consents to receiving emails relating solely to the order placed by the Customer.
VII. Final Provisions
1. In matters not provided for in these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions shall apply and in particular
2. The Company shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from improper use of products.
3. Online shop at the Internet address www.hooray.pl reserves the right to change these Regulations.
Copyright © 2017 Hooray
All rights reserved
FOLLOW US ON
FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM!